FASCINATING but not FAVOURITE
All insects are fascinating from the point of a photographer, but I never thought I would get connected with a spider. I’d love to live in Antarctica as that’s the only place in earth where you won’t find any spider.
Got some fascinating facts about Spidy:
- Only insect that doesn’t have an antenna.
- Most of them have 4 set of eyes
- Males are often smaller is size than females
- Females could lay as many as 3000 eggs
- The strongest material in the world is considered the silk that Spiders create. Scientists haven’t been able to recreate this design even with all the technology we have today
- Huntsman Spider is the biggest in the world
- Brazilian banana spider is the poisonous spider in the world
- Blood of spider is actually blue in color
- Even though they are predators they can consume only liquid food, venom helps them to transform food to liquid stage
- When they are on move, 4 legs are on ground while other 4 up